Pre-bending and sizing are the main steps in the spiral tube forming process. The primary function of pre-bending is to solve the rebound problem of the tube blank, because the size of the rebound directly affects the intrinsic quality of the steel tube; the primary reason for the sizing is to obtain a more accurate diameter of the tube, as the diameter control is the main quality index of the steel tube. The right match between pre-bending and sizing is needed to obtain HDPE pipe fittings.
The following is a quick discussion on the formation process and characteristics of submerged arc welding of galvanized spiral steel pipes with 630*3 ribs. The principle of submerged arc welding: Submerged arc welding is using arc thermal energy welding, and manual welding rod arc welding is unique: the submerged arc welding of the welding wire is exposed, there is not any coating, submerged arc welding is definitely pre-paved welding flux to get welded The submerged arc welding wire extends to the flux, as well as the arc is actually created underneath the flux. The formation procedure for the submerged arc welding is certainly the welding wire is in contact with the workpiece.
Following the start button is pressed, the welding wire and the workpiece are energized, and the welding wire is returned. Withdrawing, the arc ignites, the welding carriage advances, the welding wire is continuously conveyed downwards, the arc is maintained to lose underneath the flux layer, and the welding pool is formed below the arc. Round the arc, the flux melts to create a cavity. The cavity and the pool continue to advance, and also the metal behind the pool solidifies to create a continuous weld. This method is conducted underneath the flux, so that we can’t see it with the naked eye. It can be seen with X-ray photography.
Considering that the spiral steel pipe adopts the welding technology of submerged arc automatic welding, besides this type of high production efficiency; the development auxiliary time is less, enough time for changing the welding rod is saved; the welding conditions are neat and no spatter, and the cleaning time is saved; the caliber of the welding seam is high. In addition, it offers the necessary conditions for the delivery in the spiral welded pipe plant, in order that the production duration of the big spiral steel pipe is guaranteed, so it will be still popular.
1. Pressure-bearing fluid is mainly used for the HDPE Pipe fittings as the tube blank, and is also often spirally formed in temperature. It is utilized for welding with double-sided submerged arc welding and is mainly employed for spiral seam welded steel pipe devices for pressure fluid transportation. The ability of the steel pipe to withstand pressure is strong and the welding performance is also very good. After a variety of rigorous scientific inspections and tests, making use situation is fairly safe and reliable. The solid diameter in the steel pipe is large, the transmission efficiency is also high, and it can effectively save the investment of laying pipelines. It is actually mainly used for pipelines that transport oil and natural gas.
2. General low-pressure fluid transport is primarily hot-rolled steel coiled tube blanks, often temperature spiral molding, using high-frequency lap welding method for general low-pressure fluid conveying spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe. Welding steel with spiral welds.
3. The new rolled steel strip is utilized since the tube blank, that is often formed by spiral molding and consists of double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welded steel pipe. It is utilized for the foundation pile steel pipe for civil building structures, wharves, and bridges.
4. The overall low-pressure fluid transport is hot rolled steel strip coiled tube, regular temperature spiral molding, using double-sided automatic submerged arc welding or single-sided welding method for water, gas, air and steam as well as other general low-pressure fluid transport Submerged arc welded steel pipe.
5. The stress fluid transport relies on the hot-rolled steel strip for tube blanks, regular temperature spiral molding, high-frequency lap welding method utilized for pressure fluid transmission spiral seam high-frequency welding steel pipe device. The steel tube has strong pressure bearing capacity and good plasticity, which facilitates welding and processing. After qfsnvy number of strict and scientific inspections and tests, using safe and reliable, Multilayer pipe, transmission efficiency is additionally high, and will effectively save the laying pipeline investment. It is actually mainly employed for the laying of pipelines connecting petroleum, gas, etc.